Ask And You Receive

Here is a picture of my house from the street. Peanut and I have been enjoying our porch time on the weekends. I can't wait to get the rest of my furniture down here (including my new porch couch). As it turns out, I think I will actually be selling my house in the near future and hopefully I can close while I'm back in July. What more could I ask for? That also means I get to bring EVERYTHING that is left at the house because I won't have it for storage indefinitely. Since I finally folded up all my empty boxes, the house feels really empty. I've coerced a friend to come down to visit me this weekend and she is bringing me more things as well. Eventually I will, in fact, live here. At the new homestead I'm looking forward to getting some plants and maybe doing a little painting on the porch. I guess I'll be doing that over the evenings this week or after my guest has left. Of course, I will continue to post pictures until my parents make me give them back their camera. ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts