If I Knew Your Were Coming... Crap... No Cake

Here is a picture of the porch primed and ready to paint. I actually got it painted on Monday evening, but it was getting dark as I finished up and I can see now it really needs another coat of paint. I tried to take a picture last night after cleaning the porch and rest of the house, but it was too dark. I'll post when I get a good picture.
I'm really happy with how the wood ledge looks. I thought I would be painting everything, but on closer inspection, I realized that the ledge is real wood and actually looks pretty decent. It looks even better now that it stands out. The whole space is much breezier feeling. I can't wait to get a good outdoor rug and couch to do some serious relaxing here.

After a some serious cleaning last night, my house is ready for Guest #2. I'm lucky enough to have another friend en route to Central IL to attend the Dave Matthews Band concert in St. Louis with me tonight. And we are both lucky enough to be able to tag along with the prize winners in the limo! I'm excited. I heard it may be muddy, but I'm sure it will be fun. I look forward to entertaining Guest #2 for a few days. Time will tell what kind of fun we can dig up together here!

Comments

Popular Posts