Catfishestival!

Starts today. I think all my friends have off work today, so I can't even email to lament how I'm slaving away at work in Illinois still! As a matter of fact, I have way too much to do today anyhow. I'm just hoping I get it all done by 5. I don't want to be late like I was last week. The sooner I'm on the road, the better. I managed to unpack a few things last night, but mostly just moved boxes downstairs that I discovered were out of place. At least downstairs I'm not tripping over them every time I turn around. It made a big difference. The stack of boxes in front of the fridge is reduced significantly and the whole pile in front of my bedroom closet has moved. Yay! Of course I dread the day I tackle the basement. It won't be anytime soon. I had to mow my lawn last night and pack for my trip to WI and then Peanut and I spent some quality time on our porch couch while I worked on a theatre program I'm designing. Speaking of which, that is what I'm supposed to be working on now, so I better get to it. Busy, busy, busy.

Comments

Popular Posts