Lesbionic Weekend

The girls and I just booked a cabin for our annual fall "Girly Weekend" in Hayward! This year's cabin is bigger and better than ever. It has a deck, dock on the Chippewa Flowage, a fire pit, a pool table, a bar, and a gigantic walk-in shower. We are keeping our fingers crossed for a grill. We are planning on spending some good quality time there this year, but really it makes me want to stay a couple of weeks. Maybe someday I'll have someone to take long vacations with in the north woods. Until then, I'll take my Lesbionic Weekend. And I'm looking forward to it like nobody's business!

Comments

  1. Can't wait! I think I might never leave that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it turns out to be as perfect as it looks. It would be great to find a place that we can keep coming back to year after year. Unless of course one of us comes into a large sum of money and can buy a place of our own...I'm gonna keep dreaming :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts