Cold Weather Friends

My zinnias are thriving in the colder weather we've been experiencing lately. Peanut and I have also been good cold weather friends. Earlier this week Peanut hopped up on the couch out on the porch when I went out to water the plants, so I decided we would watch our movie out there. I haven't done that since before the robbery for sure and the temperatures were much warmer. But with the addition of a fuzzy blanket and a bowl full of warm popcorn, Peanut and I had a snuggly time. (Side note: if you haven't seen Hotel Rwanda, go out and get it tonight. Everybody should see it.) However, I think I'm going to need to find a warmer location for my palms to summer. I've secured floor space in the lobby at the radio station and even have approval, however I need to purchase some sort of drip trays before bringing them in and ruining the floors here. I can't wait to have some plants in here. It is the one thing missing in my work space. Maybe that is a task I will be able to accomplish this weekend. Other than that, I plan to do absolutely nothing. I can hardly wait!

Comments

Popular Posts