It's My Birthday

My Boss Lady made me chocolate buggy cupcakes. I'm wearing my glow in the dark bat ring now. Okay, it isn't glow in the dark, but it is still pretty cool. I'm loaded up on drink chips for the Docker's Bar and my friend, Blondy is driving down in the pouring rain right now. I'm sure we'll both be ready for cocktails by 5pm. I'm planning to dine at Bella Milano tonight (the closest to the Freighthouse quality I've tried in Springfield). I'm really looking forward to that. I'll be taking back the Chevy Equinox over lunch today. I'm thinking it is a big fat no. The thing I like the most about it is that it is red. I don't like the leather interior, moon roof, gigantor size, or the smoke covered with perfume smell that irritates my allergies. I also couldn't get the cruise control to work. I don't know why this Sales Man wants me in this vehicle so badly, but I'll have to break it to him that I'm just not interested. Blondy helped me find a place to live and tomorrow I hope she can help me find a new car. I could use that magic wishing dust now.

Comments

Popular Posts