Cooking Up Something Special

I haven't been doing very much cooking lately. With rehearsals starting at 6:30pm almost every weeknight, the things I have been cooking for the last few weeks were in a crock pot while I was working. Although I've cooked up some delicious meals in the crock that I was very grateful to have ready when I got home, I wouldn't necessarily consider that cooking. With guests coming to town this weekend I feel as though I should cook up something special. I'm not entirely sure what or even if I will have time before the shows. I also want to share local restaurants with my out of town guests, so I'm torn. Maybe a special dessert treat is in order. We'll see if I even have time. I came home from rehearsal last night and after setting out a few things for tonight's rehearsal, got to bed pretty early. So at least I'm more rested today. I feel better and a little less crabbalicious.

Comments

Popular Posts