Whole Lotta Funness

I've got a whole week's worth of projects, baking, cleaning, cooking, and more cleaning this week. Hopefully I have it all planned out so well it will be a breeze. All I have to do is focus on one task at a time. Over the weekend I was able to get 5 types of cookies in the oven for my holiday party this weekend. I did a quick clean up afterwards late on Sunday night. The kitchen rugs had to be thrown in the washer already because Peanut was licking them silly. And I will have to wash my kitchen curtains because once again they were splattered with some batter from my crappy stand mixer. Other than that, my house will be ready for the last minute cleaning before the big shebang on Friday. I did have to move three projects that were slotted for Sunday to later in the week. I guess even the best plans have to be flexible. I'm not too bent out of shape about it. It is the process that brings me so much joy; the party is just the icing on the holiday cookie.

Comments

Popular Posts