Holiday Hoopla

Our holiday party began quietly in a tiny little room at Indigo that felt like a hallway. There were two long tables to seat almost 60 people and there was about 10 square feet of open space for the 60 of us to stand around enjoying our cocktails. With my recent discovery of a possible shell fish allergy, I was super excited to see cocktail shrimp, crab cakes, and calamari on the appetizer table. I chose the beef tenderloin as an appetizer for my filet mignon. As it turns out, it was a wise decision. We thought we would be able to order our steak to the doneness of our preference, but that was not the case. When I asked for my steak well done, I was told "It will probably come out medium and you'll have to send it back." Great. That means everyone will be done eating before I get my steak back. I didn't have to worry too much about that, because when I got it back it mooed at me and I decided not to eat it anyhow. I was also disappointed that they didn't even serve a vegetable. They served some weed salad before dinner, but that was it. Phooey. I definitely would not recommend the restaurant. After that the hardy drinkers boarded the "drunk bus" and headed to our first stop—a bowling alley bar with karaoke. After that, the stops get more hazy. Enjoy the pictures. They pretty much say it all.

Comments

Popular Posts