Miserable, Miserable, Miserable

I feel miserable! I keep thinking, when do all the allergens die off? I can't sleep at night because I can't breath. I sneeze all morning. My eyes are so watery I can't see anything. For the love of for crying out loud! Why do I keep getting more allergies? And why are they getting worse? I'm not going to make it. Speaking of which, I ordered Chinese take out from my local China store around the block last night. I always order Crab Rangoon, so I didn't even stop to think about it. That was until I had already eaten them and I was getting this constricting feeling in my throat. I know, right? I JUST blogged about this new shellfish allergy problem and here I am, days later, stuffing crab down my throat. I'll get the hang of this, I swear. In the meantime, my throat feels fine and I'm still alive and kicking. Just try, little Rangoon. Just try to kill me off. I'll show you who's the boss. Tony Danza? I don't think so!

Comments

Popular Posts