Xmas 2009 Pictoral Guide

Peanut enjoyed napping with the new couch pillows.
I enjoyed my Xmas Eve steak.
I made Italian steak with polenta this year. Yummy!
In Trempealeau, the girls enjoyed some cousin time in Lemon's chair.
I purchased some gifts in Springfield to support the Old State Capital and the kids seemed to like them too! Dad is always in the way when I'm trying to take a picture. Serves him right for all those pictures he's taken of other people bending over to pick up gifts from under the tree over the years.
This was the littlest one's first Christmas! She looks cool with it.
My brother's family.
I regret not getting pictures at the fantastic Trempealeau Hotel dinner night. It was really a high-light of my Xmas break in WI. Overall, I had a pretty low-key holiday. It was loverly.
I'm looking forward to my next trip, but am content to snugga down in my Illinois town until that day comes.

Comments

Popular Posts