Crazy Explosion

This morning crazy exploded all over my desk and I experienced the fall out for the rest of the day. I did a crazy amount of work today and yet I breezed through it. I must have been "on" today. I whipped out detailed orders, fancy proposals, creative designs, and managed to keep everything in order. Some days just click, I guess. In the wake of the blast, I'm trying to decide if I want to make something delicious for dinner tonight or rush off to the theatre for a cultural experience. I have a ticket to the Shen Yun show tonight and according to the pamphlet, it is "leaving millions in awe." It isn't everyday I get this kind of culture delivered to my doorstep and I'm feeling guilty that I don't really want to head out into the blizzard conditions tonight. Forget the fact that I haven't been very good at attending community events lately. I've been blaming that on winter. It is dark and cold and windy and it makes me tired and anti-social. Okay, the anti-social attitude probably doesn't come from the winter but I'm going to blame it on that for now. Maybe it's untrue. You might think I'm crazy. Okay, I just got lost in The Cars, but the song just told me "when you're curious, I'll be back around." I think it is trying to tell me that cultural events come and go. And when I'm ready it will be back around. Well, that's my story anyhow. And I'm sticking to it.

Comments

Popular Posts