Low Key Holiday

I enjoyed a low-key holiday weekend in Wisconsin. I arrived Saturday and spent the night in. On Sunday my family gathered at my sister's house for our annual picnic (held indoors this year due to rain). My brother's family was unable to attend, but the two little girls in attendance still managed to wear me out. As the afternoon wound down into evening, I got in a much needed snooze. My parent's and I topped off the night with a few movies and popcorn.

I was a little disappointed that I was too tired and it was too rainy to attend the big Riverfest fireworks and have a few beverages under the stars along the banks of the Mississippi. I'll have to make up for it at Catfish Days next weekend. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that the Logger's game goes on as planned tomorrow. I haven't been to a game since last summer about this time, so it is LONG overdue. I can hardly wait! I'm ready for some fun vacation action.

Comments

Popular Posts