Vacation In Motion

I'm so glad to say that our girlie weekend plans are in motion for this fall! I've already posted the countdown on the top of my blog. After a recession girlie weekend at our local state park in 2008 and missing the get-together altogether in 2009, I am so ready for some woodsy weekend fun!

We all agreed that we'd still try to keep expenses down, so I find it humorous that the "cabin" we've chosen has a bar, pool table, card table, boat dock, and bears. It seems so luxurious (except for the bears). I can hardly wait to have my morning coffee on the deck and kick up our heels hanging at the bar playing pool. And we always manage to squeeze in some quality card playing.

I'm getting so excited just thinking about it. The hardest part will be waiting for October to roll around. I may need some moderate fun in the meantime.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts