Hallowine

Once again I've been disappointed spending another Halloween in this city. If I had to judge my life here by Halloween alone, I'd be moving home.
I stumbled upon a Halloween party on Friday night, but it was almost too heartbreaking to be there not in costume. Saturday while all my La Crosse facebook friends talked of dressing up and hitting up the Halloween parties, I sat home and watched 48 Hours Mystery.
Today for Halloween I went out shopping during trick or treat hours so as to feel less horrible for not handing out candy. I did a lot of party prep for next weekend and finished the evening off with a little hallowine. Sad, sad, sad. I couldn't even find a halloweenish movie to watch in my collection. I wish I could think of an appropriate costume for a chili cookoff because I'd be all over that. Will I ever be able to dress up again? Sigh. I hope everyone else had a spooktacular time this Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts