Pumpkin Season

It was a beautiful fall day in Springfield with temperatures in the 80s! I hit up Psychic Saturday for a little reading and psychic guidance. Apparently I need to ask for help and rely on my spirit guides. Same old, same old. I may have to return for a birthday reading in a few weeks.

Then a co-worker and I participated in a little wine tasting at The Corkscrew. The German wines featured were mostly too sweet for me, but I did pick up a bottle of red to go with homemade pizza night, which was going to be last night.

I parted company with my co-worker, and went in search of fall decorations, which led me to the Apple Barn. I picked out three white pumpkins and vowed to go back each week to stock up for my fall party. As you can see from the picture, it is definitely pumpkin season at the Apple Barn! Now I just need to find some hay bales.

After a lovely walk in the park, I decided that I could go for a dinner out at Bella Milano, so I enlisted the company of my co-worker who had planted the seed in my brain earlier in the day. It was absolutely amazing! We had artichoke dip, I had a pepperloin steak with redskin mashed potatoes, and complimented with the most delicious salad and bread and red wine of course! If the waitress had been the least bit helpful or friendly, it would have been a perfect dining experience.

Today on the agenda: absolutely nothing. Except red wine and homemade pizza.


Comments

Popular Posts