Lovin' The Weekend

I had a super fantastic Saturday. I began my day with a workout that left me feeling fantastic. I ground up the last of my reindeer blend coffee beans and sat down with my Illinois Times and a big mug of steamy coffee.
I formulated a plan for my day which began at the antique mall. I found lots of fabulous little treasures, but no artwork. I had hoped to finally find something to hang on my bare office walls. I may have to go in search of another antique store tomorrow!

With my fabulous antiques all wrapped up I headed towards the office. I did a little phone shopping online and am so giddy to have purchased my very own phone and signed away my soul on my very first cell phone contract. Who thought this day would ever come? I may just grow up this year.

On my way home I stopped at the dollar store to check out the picture frames and ended up stocking up on all sorts of things including new baskets to organize my freezer. In case there was any doubt, I'm a dork and way too excited by my organized freezer!

Top off the night with a fridge full of good food, 48 Hours Mystery, and a little SNL and you've had a pretty fantastic Saturday.

Maybe I'll do something productive tomorrow like decorate for winter. I'm lovin' my weekend.



Comments

Popular Posts