Happy Valentine's Day!

So... Valentine's day is the day when I reflect on the people in my life whom I'm thankful for.

Thank you to my nieces and nephew who may be around to remember me fondly when I'm old and gray. I'm still hoping for that.

And thanks to my sister who reminds her children about me even though they don't see me every day anymore. I really appreciate it, besides all the other wonderfuness that comes from having a sister.

Thanks to my parents who would have snow-blowed trails for Peanut after the big Illinois blizzard if they could. And of course they would do anything for me despite the fact that I'm always too busy to call.

I've been thinking of my brother's family a lot recently and hope they are doing well. I wish that I could visit more and help with painting and all that jazz. Know even in Illinoid, I am thinking of you.

Thanks to all of my Illinois work friends who keep me busy when all I really have to do is head home for some Netflix. You know I'm always looking for a new Illinois adventure!

Thanks to my former work buddies who keep reminding me where I came from.

And thanks to my Trempealeau breakfast club who are always there no matter what. I never thought we'd be going strong after 14 years. It's crazy how things work out.

Happy Valentine's Day to all, and to all a good night.

Comments

Popular Posts