Snowtastic

If snow were in fact fantastic, it would be awfully snowtastic out there. And by "out there," I would mean on my porch. My screened in, indoorish porch. With a snow-covered couch, snow stomped rug, and water-damaged wooden furniture.

That's right. After a crazy busy week last week getting ready for the big wedding extravaganza, a weekend filled with audition disappointment once again, and running around all day Sunday attending to wedding show vendors and brides, we arrived at this week.

Monday, a normally crazy busy day, was magnified by about ten times due to half the sales staff being out of town. I put off everything that didn't need to be done now or twenty minutes ago. Tuesday began with more of the same, plus add to that an impending snow storm, and the need for me to finish two days worth of logs just incase everyone was snowed in.

Luckily I made it through the day and the last of us left at the station who weren't planning to spend the night there piled into the Boss Man's Canyonaro, for a sled ride home.

After tromping through the quickly accumulating drifts in my driveway, I noticed my porch door was slightly ajar. Not only had snow been blowing in, it was accumulating on the wooden ledges where it was coming in around the windows.

I'm taking this as a sign that I'm supposed to snugga down for the snowmageddon. To that I say, SNOWTASTIC!



Comments

Popular Posts