Honorary Italian

Well...so says my Italian co-worker. Strange getting that title on St. Patrick's Day, but I was never one to do things the normal way.

This week I put together a playlist and got the house straightened up for guests. Tonight I spent the evening in the kitchen preparing an artichoke antipasto and tiramisu cakes. I'm not going to lie...I sampled at least four of them. They're mini!

Anyhoo, tomorrow is the last day before my Taste of Italy Party. I have a few stuff and things to wrap up including a trip to a local flag store over my lunch hour tomorrow. I'll probably have to stop for my last minute groceries on the way home and do a few things at home before the Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids Sake event tomorrow night.

That's right...that is tomorrow. You can still help me reach my goal by making a donation online. Thanks so much to those who have donated already. I really appreciate it and I hope to have a blast bowling for y'all tomorrow night!

It's going to be a big weekend and it all starts in T minus...

Comments

Popular Posts