Low Key Tuesday

I feel like I accomplished very little today. What do I do all day long? Tomorrow I'm making a note to move around more paper. I always feel more accomplished when I clear away a pile of paper. As a matter of fact, I may just empty my recycling bin tomorrow. That should do it.

I did manage to solve problems, schedule commercials to air on two stations, write a promo, and impress my boss. Oh and all sorts of little tasks that amounted to feeling like I did very little today.

On the homefront, I'm on day two of a walking/jogging schedule. I may be taking tomorrow off in favor of a little household activity. I started the Gundersen Lutheran Minutes in Motion again this year, so I need to get my minutes of activity in, but maybe less intense activity. And I've been ignoring the leftover party mess in my kitchen and all over my sticky floors. I'll just do a lot of lunging while mopping.

Comments

Popular Posts