A Few Of My Favorite Things

Pasta is so delicious! I don't make it that often at home and when I do I use the wheat stuff that is pumped up with protein and omega 3s (it makes me feel better about it, okay).

Tonight while the pasta was boiling I stepped out to the backyard to cut a handful of basil. I sliced it into fine little ribbons and topped it with olive oil. A deseeded and diced tomato along with sliced kalmata olives and dinner was beginning to take form. All it needed was a couple cloves of pressed garlic and a dash of salt and pepper.

The flavors commingled as the pasta finished cooking. After draining the rottini noodles, I tossed them with the tomato basil mix and sprinkled with parmesan.

Ah... Delightful. These are a few of my favorite ingredients. Throw them together and you can't go wrong!

Comments

Popular Posts