Long Week

It has felt like a long week at work already. The Tuesday after a holiday Monday always feels like a Monday times a Tuesday. Why is that? I suppose working a day and a half on Tuesday didn't help.

And with the holiday, you'd think that I'd be a day behind all week, but I'm not. I keep feeling it is a day later than it actually is. We still have two more days this week. What will I do with all that time? Should be plenty to get everything done, right? Fingers crossed!

I'm ready to settle into a work routine that involves going home and doing other things after work. The question is, what activities should I take up? I have really been thinking a lot lately about painting, but I usually do that to fill a wall in my house and I don't have any space for more on my walls. I need a project that will benefit my house. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts