Lucky Lady

Tonight I cashed in my July grocery receipts for more grocery money. After many days of looking into an empty fridge, I was thrilled to be able to grill a garlicky steak and summer squash for dinner tonight.

My sister will be happy to know that I also got extra money to replace my reusable grocery bags. I will throw away the old ones that may contain asbestos fibers. I just wish I hadn't carried them around in my car for a whole month. Cough. Cough.

This is my next concern...the pantry. You are supposed to clean cans before opening them. But I'm thinking if there are fibers on the cans, there are fibers in my pantry. If only I could muster the motivation to empty out the cabinets and clean them all out.

There is so much left to do this weekend. But for now, I'm going to enjoy my 48 Hours Mystery and possibly some popcorn. My fresh and fluffy Peanut would probably concur.

Comments

Popular Posts