Time Out

I'm putting myself in time out tonight. Last night I indulged in a few drinks, so tonight I'm looking forward to being home with my fantastically great smelling Peanut.

I'm feeling so positive on this eve of payday that I almost want to reinstate my Netflix membership. I probably should wait until I write out all my checks for bills tonight before I get too excited. In the meantime, I've begun a movie exchange program with a co-worker. I have three new movies waiting for me at home that I could watch. Yes, I really am excited to sit at home alone with my doggy and take care of some household business. Cause I'm cool like that.

I just need to cram as much work as possible into the working hours so I can really enjoy my time off. This is a busy week here at work with a lot of big projects coming up against deadlines and we're short-staffed. Isn't that just the way it works out?

Comments

Popular Posts