On The Road Again

And I'm back on the road for our annual sales conference.

We're off to a slam bam start. We arrived Saturday early enough to hit up the water park. I played like we were five years old and it was fantastic. Once our entire market arrived, we dined at Buffalo Phil's. We decided it must be a distant relative of Buffalo Bill...possibly a second cousin...twice removed. It was delightful. After a quick rubber snake in the bed prank everyone retired for the evening early.

Sunday was our first day of training and thanks to a new shorter sessions format, the day just flew by. Before I knew it we were winning the presentation award for our market's effective advertising campaign. And then it felt like moments before I was tackled to the ground off my bar stool. Pretty sure my hip was broken. I'm starting to feel that now.

All in all, it has been wonderful. And there is plenty more fun to be had.

Comments

Popular Posts