Angry

As early as last Friday I could feel a congestion building in my chest. A slight shortness of breath and inclination towards a croup.

I used this as an excuse to do very little over the weekend. I even contemplated heading in to work Sunday to get reports done so when the sickness really set in today, I could stay home to sleep. Well, as it turned out, I didn't feel like working Sunday any more than I felt motivated to do anything else productive.

This morning rolled around and other than the razor blades in my throat, the shortness of breath, and the insufferable urge to drift off to sleep, I wasn't feeling too shabby. I headed in to work. It wasn't even so horrifying.

I'm one of those people that doesn't get sick that often and when I do, I'm usually not as badly hit as others. I'm feeling like this one is going to blow over. Fingers crossed!

What really makes me angry is this new game I downloaded to my phone while lounging around doing nothing all weekend. Curiosity finally got the better of me and I had to see why our feathered friends were so angry. Now I know. This game is impossible!

What makes me angrier are the hours I've wasted already trying to use birds to knock down walls of wood and stone. And trying to figure how to launch the birds. And waiting for that little green head to roll off the cliff. And the fact that I can't figure it out, so I know I'll be back.

Comments

Popular Posts