Luckily I Get Paid

I was thanking my lucky protons that today was payday! I had an ever growing list of things I needed to pick up at the walmart. And once I got there I found even more that I "needed."

I finally have actual skirt hangers. That's been on a long-term closet organization plan for longer than I care to admit. I also stumbled upon this fabulous bright red shag rug marked 17, in a bin for 15, and rung up as 13 dollars. SOLD! Peanut is enjoying the extra snuggle as we speak!

I also found more 4oz canning jars, which I use for individual portions and to freeze sauces and such. Absolutely indispensable and I haven't seen that size since I purchase my first case of them a year or two ago. Just had to have 'em!

If I can squeeze in a little project time at home this event weekend, I'll be redoing shelf liner in the kitchen. This has been a long time coming and now that the cupboards are super organized, the blue and yellow tea cup pattern has got to go. Just wait until you see it. You'll think I'm crazy for living with it for almost three years!

Then as if I hadn't spent enough money, I stopped at the grocery store. This Whole 30 thing is expensive! I'm horrified to total it up for the month, but can tell you I spent over a hundred dollars tonight and it's been less than a week since I last visited the store. There was a time not too long ago that I spent $25 a week on groceries. I'm a lucky girl to be able to afford food that is good for me! And it doesn't hurt that I haven't spent any money on liquor this month. Thank goodness for that!

Oh, and I paid off my student loan today! One less thing to pay that I have nothing to show for. I need to eliminate as many of those as possible to free up more cash for food and booze!

Comments

Popular Posts