Love Letters

I've been thinking about this off and on all day. It's love letter time, post marked Springfield, sealed with kisses, and addressed to you!

I've had a pretty damn good year! Things are always looking up and I've been blessed with amazing fabulousness.

I love my job. I somehow ended up coordinating events and it couldn't be perfecter. I've been a party planner for as long as I can remember and now I get paid to do it. And I work with a bunch of pretty cool people. I was reminded recently that there are unsavory people out there and I'm glad they don't work with me every day! So thanks to the Boss Man who has given me more than one fresh start in my career. I wouldn't be here without you. Literally!

Thanks so much to friends who are goodly enough to get married in Florida and invite me along for the ride! Seriously, my trip to Florida was a highlight of the year. It was my very first loner big adventure and I survived! I love learning that I'm more capable than I give myself credit for. And it was really fun!

Distance may keep me from seeing the Trempealeau Breakfast Club as often as I would like, but I still cherish the time I get with each of them. I love it when I get a visit here--a whole weekend dedicated to celebrating my birthday! I love it when I vacation on the Mississippi at the Hotel Sherman and snuggling in for quality HGTV time. May we have more adventures for years to come. I wish you all the best with your daily lives and look forward to growing old with all of you!

I'm so excited at the prospect of having my family visit this year. I can't wait to share Springfield with the nieces and nephew finally! I wish I could see them all every day. I think about them lots!

And my most recent biggest excitement is getting back on a stage! Thanks to the one director in town who knows me and is willing to get my butt on stage! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to audition and even more thankful that you give me a shot. There is little that I love more than theatre. I could live and breathe it every day and never tire of painting flats, smelling sawdust, caking on make up, quick changes back stage, memorizing lines, staying up way too late on school nights, and making theatre friends for life. Absolutely dreamy.

Thanks to everyone who has touched my life over the last year. I can't wait to find out what tomorrow brings and I hope you're all there to share it with me!

Comments

  1. That's a beautiful love letter. Thank you. We can't wait to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts