Day 2 For Two

I'm not feeling a whole heck of a lot different than I did two days ago. But because I have followed a pretty similar diet since I ended my first Whole30 in January, I'm not really surprised.

I've had a slight headache and I did get attacked by the crab monster momentarily today. But all in all, I'm feeling really good.

I enjoyed carrot ginger soup leftovers, individual egg bakes, and a blueberry muffin today. Tonight I mashed a parsnip with ghee, prepared asparagus, and stew meat with mushroom gravy-definitely a favorite! Oh and I did have a fruit smoothy, which I tend to do more frequently on the Whole30 because I'm not eating any other sugar. C'est la vie!

I was happy to share a few recipes with my Whole30 buddy and am happy to report she is feeling great after two days. It only gets better from here!

Comments

Popular Posts