Disappointment And Eggs

I'm disappointed to say my Whole30 Buddy cheated herself out of finding out what 30 days can do. I'm still in this.

Today I hadn't prepared food to take to work, so I enjoyed a random array of eats. Eggs for breakfast in the car as usual. A banana, a grapefruit, an avocado, and celery with olive tapenade. Oh and chicken lunch meat.

When I arrived home, I was all about marinating more chicken tenderloins and skewering with bacon for the grill. Most deliciousness ever. Paired with sauteed little cabbages, dinner was practically perfect.

Now I'm dreading my early alarm for the holiday tomorrow. Festivities start shortly after sunrise downtown and I plan to check out the egg selection before prepping for the parade. Then I've volunteered to walk and hand out beads. What was I thinking?

The only green thing I have to wear is a sweater. Pretty sure that isn't going to be ideal for a walk in the 80° sunshine. Perhaps the only green I'll be wearing is beads.

Comments

Popular Posts