Back To Basics

Another event is in the books. The day of preparation and all the fun after the doors opened seemed to all go off without a hitch. My favorite part was the karaoke contest. We were lucky to have six amazing finalists. I wish we had prizes for all of them!

The worst part of the night happened long after the last balloon dropped. Once home and taking Peanut out, I missed a step and fell down on my back. Yowsa. It hurt a lot, but moreso today. I'm pretty much good if I don't move and stay hopped up on ibuprofen.

I can't wait to do more laying around and healing this weekend, but I'm back to work tomorrow to play catch up. I have two missed days to make up, not to mention all the regular work that has been put off in the wake of event craziness. It's a lot of fun, but I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief after putting this event to bed. Time to get back to the basics.

Comments

Popular Posts