Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

Friday, April 20, 2012

Back To Basics

Another event is in the books. The day of preparation and all the fun after the doors opened seemed to all go off without a hitch. My favorite part was the karaoke contest. We were lucky to have six amazing finalists. I wish we had prizes for all of them!

The worst part of the night happened long after the last balloon dropped. Once home and taking Peanut out, I missed a step and fell down on my back. Yowsa. It hurt a lot, but moreso today. I'm pretty much good if I don't move and stay hopped up on ibuprofen.

I can't wait to do more laying around and healing this weekend, but I'm back to work tomorrow to play catch up. I have two missed days to make up, not to mention all the regular work that has been put off in the wake of event craziness. It's a lot of fun, but I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief after putting this event to bed. Time to get back to the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...