Red Red Wine

Another crazy busy day in the history books! I'm not quite sure how I made it through this one. And I'm still ramping up to the big party. It'll only get busier and crazier from here on out.

After a couple hours of overtime, I headed home to rescue Peanut from napping. After a quick jaunt outside, Peanut ran up the ramp kitty wampus and fell half off. Trying to catch him with one hand holding the door and the other hand full of mail, I managed to wonk out my left arm and right hip. What the crap?

Luckily I actually rescued Peanut and he seems to be just fine. I'll probably wake up stiff and sore as an old lady.

After that I had little motivation, but pressed ahead by answering my inner monologue of "I don't wanna..." by telling myself "just do it." (I guess I've crossed over to inner dialogue there, eh?) I threw a load of laundry in and prepared a dinner of asparagus and cube steak with mushroom gravy.

The bonus is that now that I'm done with the Whole30 I can crack open a bottle of red wine to use in the mushroom gravy! It calls for an eighth of a cup red wine for a single serving. That leaves a whole lot of wine leftover!

Mission accepted!

Comments

Popular Posts