Sun And Surf

I woke early this Saturday morning. It's the first Saturday in quite awhile, let me tell you. I was out and about sipping my coffee before nine! My weekend alarm was going off as I headed south.

I ventured into a completely new section of town to help a former co-worker move. Apart from the fact that the new apartment is on the third floor of a building without an elevator, it is quite lovely.

Thankfully they fed us lunch before we left, because I was out of steam for sure! Then we breezed through the grocery store for a little liquor and by early afternoon we were camped out by the pool.

The pool was cold and the sun was hot and those tired legs quickly became a distant memory. Some of the pool goers were making waves with canon balls and flippy dives. I merely road the waves on my floaty noodle.

It was an absolutely glorious afternoon. My skin is rosy with the afterglow of too much fun in the sun! But well worth it!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts