Thanks!

My mom and dad traveled down to Springfield to watch my dog so I could getaway for a wine tour weekend. How lucky are we?

My mom found this lovely bunch of dried flowers for my porch. It is absolutely perfect! They also stocked me up and mowed my lawn while I was gone!

I returned from my getaway weekend to beef roast in the crock pot, an evening of theatre at the Muni, and popcorn at home. What a lovely way to spend fathers day!

Today we hit up the Charlie Parkers, but of course, and swung by the Farmers Market to browse the plant selection.

I ended up with a whole bunch of little things to add to my garden space and mom found a beautiful garden accent to take home.

I've sent them on their way north and I'm kicking up my feet for a little vacation time in my extended weekend before the afternoon sun lets up and I can get those plants in.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts