Turn! Turn! Turn!

So it turns out I'm going to survive.

I've been let down by people before. Lots actually. But for some reason this one just seems a little bit under the category of incomprehensible. But you'll have that. Life moves on. The fact that I'm able to put my thoughts into words to help put it behind me is actually a huge deal. It's part of the process and, believe it or not, on the upswing from the low point.

I think the approaching fall season is helping remind me that everything changes. New seasons breathe new life into me....especially fall. There is a lot to look forward to in the coming months and I'm going to focus on that. I've thrown open the windows and opened the door on possibilities where I had been cooped up in stagnant air. And the crisp, fresh air fills my lungs with purpose.

I'll be working on letting fall calm me with it's peace and reassurance that to everything, there is a season. And a time for every purpose, under heaven.

Thanks to The Byrds for your guidance.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts