Long Time No See

I haven't done anything yet lately. Seriously. I'm bored beyond belief.

Nothing is new and exciting. No projects at home. Just maintaining a low standard of clean...okay, that isn't true. I've really realized lately how OCD I really am. I can't just wash my hands, I have to wash my hands and then wipe away the spots on the faucet and if anything else within sight is out of place, I'll have to fix that too. I have a problem. It takes me forever to go to bed or to leave the house. I've decided I shouldn't actually go outdoors at all. Wouldn't that be dreamy?

I could become a Christmas hermit. Living by the glow of the white twinkly lights. Curled up on my super small sofa watching Christmas movie after Christmas movie on TV. I could even finally tackle holiday baking with all that time to myself. Luckily it is finally wintery mixing outside and I have a great excuse to park it. For tonight anyhow.

Nothing makes me happier than hanging at home with Peanut.

Comments

Popular Posts