Day 15

Day 15 was pretty chill.

I didn't eat any potato chips. My mood was fairly good. No headaches and I'm finally feeling like I may have lost the bloat. I'm not sure if that is related to me cutting out the meds with lactose, but I'll take it.

I am still quite stuffy, but monitoring it closely with each thing I give up. I'm going to find the cause and I'm going to be done with it. I have a hard time falling asleep because of it and wake up in the night. Particularly with a dry throat, most likely because I'm breathing through my mouth.

In spite of that, I am feeling more rested, having less difficulty getting up in the morning, and finding more energy throughout the day. That is nice.

And at the end of the day I'm tired and ready for bed. Just the way it's supposed to be. Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts