I'm In Love! I'm In Love!

Did I mention I Netflixed South Pacific? I watched it Sunday and I'm still singing the songs!

I have fallen in love, though. Blueberries have been on sale, so I'm falling in love with them all over again. Before giving up gluten, I used to eat blueberry Special K with blueberries on top....almost every morning.

I whetted my appetite for them right before the Whole 30 when I combined fresh blueberries, blueberry syrup, and cinnamon cream cheese inside a crepe. Now that I'm off the cheese, I decided to replace that with cinnamon coconut cream. Yum!

I boiled down blueberries with a dash of lemon juice, the juice of half an orange, a splash of vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Delightfully delicious over a bowl of fresh berries and topped with cinnamon coconut cream.

Who says I haven't done anything yet?

Comments

Popular Posts