I'm Not Dead Yet

I'm feeling much better as I approach completion of my second week of the Whole 30. Today was one emergency after the other and although I could tell my blood pressure was high, I didn't get a headache.

I didn't have a headache yesterday either. As a matter of fact, yesterday was the first day this week I wasn't ready to bolt from the office at 5 on the nose. I put in and extra hour and a half and still felt fine.

Today was so crazy busy. Add it to the rest of the week of feeling like I haven't done anything yet but run in circles. I didn't eat anything until I realized I had already worked way past my normal lunch time and I was CRABBY! I shoved a banana in my face (because my hands were too shaky to do it delicately) while I finished that one last thing which turned into three last things before I felt I could take a break for lunch.

After a little quiet time at home, a snuggle from Peanut, and leftover taco casserole, I headed back to the office. Then once I got there, I locked myself in. That really helps ward off other people's problems I usually have to solve. I should do it more often. 

So I prepared a long list of chores to tackle at the office tomorrow and headed home at a decent time. I was really looking forward to Margherita pizza on Chebe Pizza Crust and with the addition of a Paleo creamy garlic sauce, I barely missed the cheese. I might have to remember this after the Whole 30.

Comments

Popular Posts