Dinner Theatre

My dining room here became my theatre room. As if the chrome and red formica dining table weren't show stopping enough, I had to add dramatic red curtains.

The room also contains show posters, signs from previous shows, photographs and opening night gift trinkets on display. As well as my theatre books from college and all the scripts I've collected over the years.

And what theatre room would be complete without a bar? I have a lovely bar cart I found for a steal at a rummage sale for two dollars. And last, but not least, the 60s hutch I've turned into a makeshift bar. I found it at the Habitat for Humanity Restore here in Springfield for $45. That day I felt as if I'd won the lottery! I still do.

Cheers to my most favorite theatre room yet! I hope I never stop adding to my collection.

Comments

Popular Posts