Penguin On Vacation

This Wisconsin weather is ridiculous! Why did I come back here again? It's snowing. For seriousness. I'm looking forward to a tiny vacation in the south of Springfield. It will feel like a tropical getaway! It better.

I've gotten news that I'll get reimbursements for travel and lodging for my trip to Springfield to perform, which takes a load off considering I'm unemployed. Now I just need the script and to practice the cockney again. I'm sure it's like riding a bike!

On the homefront, I've got a couple jobs in the pipeline and may get the opportunity to weigh the pros and cons to decide which may suit me better. Everything is still up in the air, which is fine by me as there is no way I'm missing this Springfield getaway. Now it's adiós to the snow and ice!

Comments

Popular Posts