Lovely Curvy Table and Chairs

My most recent project came to me a few weeks ago via Savvy Home Consignments. The curvy table and chairs on the left came into their store and I had the fortune of adding my own creative flair to it.
I finished the four side chairs in a deep teal called Lagoon and added a black glaze finish for that antiqued look. It really brings out the beautiful detail on the chair backs! The white and grey chevron fabric coordinates with the Winter Gray color I picked for the table. The table also has the antiqued glaze finish.  Isn't she cute?

The captain's chairs are finished as a separate pair in a stone grey with antiqued finish and a yellow and grey upholstery with a circle design.  Super casual for a tight living space.

If you're interested in checking them out in person, they were delivered to Savvy Home Consignments today and are available for purchase now SOLD!

Comments

Popular Posts