A Pop Of Color

I've been busy crafting in my spare time. Here are a few things I've brightened up recently!

A thrift store find, this little end table really cleans up pretty! The original brass handle got an update with a pop of teal spray paint.  It is available for sale SOLD at Thrifty Pickin's in Coon Valley. 

I've been searching out interesting pedestal and dish combos to combine as a pedestal dish. I always have a seasonal, cute dish...
...on my dresser or vanity to catch all the little items that accumulate there!

This one is metal with a felt pad underneath and brightened up with a cheery orange glossy coat of paint! It will probably make its way down to Thrifty Pickin's this coming week.

What colors do you rely on to brighten your spirits in these very cold winter months?

Comments

Popular Posts