Constant State of Purge

Since I moved in August I've been in a constant state of purge.

Those close to me would probably disagree considering the large quantity of stuff and things I possess.  When I moved into my teeny tiny house things just kept piling up in the basement.  This photo doesn't even do it justice.  This was probably before several more loads arrived.

I've since added a shelf, which is loaded up and there are still boxes laying around to unpack. Well I went through several and took a whole car load to Savvy Home Consignments of vases, trays, antique pieces, curtains, pillows, and even a portion of my prized party glasses. I figure I can't possible have 88 people in my teeny tiny house to use all of these glasses anyway, right?
Photo from Savvy Home Consignments.
And so it will continue. As I try to fit all of my things someplace in my house, I will have to make the decision "Do I really want to store this?" How do you pare down when your stuff begins to overwhelm you?

Comments

Popular Posts