Catch Up

I was out sick with an unbearable migraine yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't even have Tylenol in the house, so I suffered and slept. About 6:30pm I was finally able to eat and then I took an aspirin. It dulled the pain slightly so I was able to sleep again. I still have a headache today. My eyes hurt and I'm having a little trouble focusing them. I'm back at work, though, and playing catch up. I have piles of things from my one-day hiatus. I still haven't received all the information for The Vagina Monologues program either, so I still have that one hanging over my head. And how did it all of a sudden get to be tax time? I swear, I've never waited this long to do my taxes--I get money back for cryin' out loud! What is wrong with me? Now I'm looking at my schedule thinking that I've run out of time. I guess I have a full schedule for the next two days before my trip to visit my friend and stop in to check up on the new little birdy. *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts