A Horse of a Different Color

Or was it a house? I painted all weekend at Sara's new house. Check out my top five for the progress report. Tonight I'll be working on program layout for The Vagina Monologues. It is due Tuesday and I didn't get to it over the weekend. I did get to spend some quality time with a group of my friends on Saturday. As it turns out, they were home due to some holiday. We had some good times in the Tremp City. I also spent some time at the folks' house on Sunday and got some devil-carbohydrate-loaded lasagna. Nummy. :) Poor Peanut is wondering where I have been. I don't think I was home very much over the weekend. I pretty much just stopped in to eat (occasionally) and take him out and feed him. The house is a mess. Maybe if I finish the program, I'll be able to get some cleaning done too before I head back to the Holmen Branch for more painting on Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts