Dark and Dreary

It is raining again today after raining all day yesterday. It matches my mood, so it is working out for me. I'm tired. I'm feeling behind...at work and at home. One of these days I'm going to wake up (on time) and just jump head first into the day. One of these days. In the meantime, I'm dealing. I realized that because I was lazy all day yesterday, I need to do grocery shopping and some cleaning for my Tastefully Simple party coming up on Tuesday. I've got to stop committing to social obligations. They are really cutting into my seasonal depression. And tonight was supposed to be the inaugural retro girlie night (where the girls get together for a night out of drinking and pool). Maybe I can still squeeze it in. The good news is that my coworker just gave me a Diet Pepsi Max. Things may be perking up for me this afternoon.

Comments

Popular Posts