Bowling For Birthdays

I have decided to celebrate birthday week for my friend, Sherman, this week. She has no interest in celebrating her own birthday, so somebody has got to! I went out for happy hour with some co-workers (mine, not hers) for her last night. Tonight I plan to have a little happy hour action before bowling. I'm so excited to finally have my own ball! While helping my aunt move last Saturday, I noticed a bowling ball sitting out for the trash. I inquired within and was granted permission to rescue the ball from the trash pile. It has teeny tiny little finger holes, but I think that can be fixed. I'm am going to need a new bag since the old one is practically falling apart. What next? A bowling shirt and my own shoes? You never know! Tomorrow is actually Sherman's birthday, so it may be she'll be celebrating with me! Details to follow.

Comments

Popular Posts