Cold Feet

It has been a cold, cold day here in LAX. I decided to stay rooted right here through lunch so as not to have to deal with the cold windiness whipping around outside. However, it isn't much better in our building. My feet have been frozen pretty much all morning and after a brief bought without my coat, it has helped contain my heat this morning as best a coat can. This morning on Z93 I heard the DJ state that it is brisker in our bathrooms at the radio station than it is outside. It may be true, Tuna. I'm praying for some fiery hellness this afternoon. One can only hope. Tonight is bowling night. I'm not really feeling up for it, but am attempting to raise my enthusiasm before it is bowling time. If my scores tonight do not live up to my expectations, I may need to blame the cold feet.

Comments

Popular Posts